27 Sep 2021
The following is the updated policy of HPP in relation to COVID-
1. The HPP Management Committee will follow carefully government and official health warnings and restrictions in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-
2. Activity Coordinators need to take into consideration the Probus COVID-
3. No HPP activity is to go ahead without the prior approval of the HPP Management Committee and official recording in the Minutes. This must take place to ensure coverage for members under the Probus National Insurance Program;
4. HPP Activity Coordinators are to ensure that they have an up to date member list that includes contact and emergency contact details;
5. Any resuming HPP activity will have strict maximum numbers and attending members must preregister to attend and sign the attendance sheet at the activity;
6. Activity Coordinators are to follow carefully the HPP COVID-
7. Our club via. Emails/SMS/the Web will officially advise/inform members if there are any changes to meetings/activities/events;
8. If a member is not feeling well, they must not attend club meetings or activities;
9. When HPP Club meetings and activities resume members/visitors are to follow carefully health instructions issued by government health agencies.
Current health advice is to keep your distance and maintain wherever possible 1.5 metres distancing apart, practise hand washing and sanitising hygiene, don't shake hands or exchange physical greetings.
Always cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
10. Consider downloading the Australian Government's COVIDSafe app.
11. Stay safe.
HPP Risk Management Coordinator
* (adopted by the HPP Management Committee on 20/07/2020)
HPP Risk Management